At The Animal Clinic & Lodge, we pride ourselves on price transparency.
Our surgery prices include everything necessary for pre-operative assessment, the surgical procedure, and post-operative care. We believe that the following services and medications are essential to a safe surgery and pain-free recovery. Therefore, we incorporate them into our surgical pricing instead of offering them as “add-ons” in addition to the surgery price.
All Surgeries Include:
- Pre-surgical examination
- Detection of abnormalities with heart or lungs
- Pre-surgical bloodwork
- To ensure proper organ and blood cell function to decrease anesthetic risk
- IV catheter
- To maintain IV access in case of emergency
- IV fluids
- To maintain proper blood volume and blood pressure
- Patient monitoring
- Utilizing state-of-the-art patient monitoring and a Licensed Veterinary Technician, your patient is monitored from sedation to recovery
- Pain medication (after surgery and sent home)
- Surgery is painful. We believe that all pet’s should receive pain control during the recovery period
- E-Collar (if necessary)